Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The kitchen... sometimes I wonder...

You know I love it! I think my first blog though is going to be me ranting a little, about how some people seem to be incapable of doing something as simple as a cheesecake. I get to work the other day only to find that there have been no cheesecakes prepared for the day and we are down to one slice, I start working at 3p.m. so it baffles me that 8 hours into the day someone didn't take 25 minutes of time to put 2 cheesecakes in the oven for 3 hours. I questioned the prep cook on this and all she told me was "We don't do cheesecakes during the day..." Wait you don't do cheesecakes during the day? Aren't you a prep cook? Isn't that just part of your job? Guess not. Well regardless I made cheesecakes I made a cookies and cream cheescake and an almond joy cheesecake, should keep the customers happy for a little while I hope :)

Working six days this week so if towards the end of the weeks i start to get a little I don't know exasperated please bear with me. Oh and I might be starting a second job at a coffee shop, Gold Rush Coffee, this might be fun. I am a coffee addict and I have no idea what it's like to be the one inside the cramped little building server people their warm delicious bveverages all day.

All right well see ya'll soon!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment